Saturday, May 17, 2014

Incoming parcel from the Netherlands



I've received my first parcel! Janine (@janineve1 on Instagram) from the Netherlands was kind enough to send me something first, and I am absolutely blown away by her creativity and generosity!


I received some beautiful stationery, including amazing paper strips and labels, numbered paper clips, and a sweet notebook.


Delicious tea (of course!) and samples of her favorite hair products, which I thought was a brilliant idea!


A delightful quote card that is just perfect (I'm all about love!) as well as a precious keychain. I can't help but wonder if everything in Netherlands comes wrapped in such wonderful paper. It's just so different, and so delicate!


I cannot fully explain how much I love this matchbox. It is beyond perfect, and I will think of this quote every time I have some coffee. I lust love this so much!!


Janine loves crocheting, and she's clearly fantastic at it! You can't really tell, but nestled between the knots is a piece of her dog's fur! I squealed in excitement when I noticed it, not only because I love dogs, but also because it's almost as if I went over to her house and picked this up myself!


And of course, a little note.

Isn't it just amazing how much thought and effort she's put into this parcel? I usually write my notes on plain old paper, but Janine went so far as to send me a card, and such a pretty one, at that! I only wrote her a short sentence about my likes, but every single gift that she sent was absolutely perfect, as if we'd known each other for a long time. It was all so intricately packed and labeled, and I just cannot get over how beautiful it all is. Janine, you have completely raised the standards and I hope to send you something equally magical. Thank you, truly. I'm still beaming over your parcel and have spent a few tea breaks looking over everything again and again. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue staring longingly at all the pretty paper that you've sent me.

EDIT: Janine wrote a lovely blog post about the parcel that I sent her. To read it, click here!




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you love it!
    I giggeld about you finding some doghair. XD Abby is only a small dog but somehow she always manages to leav a little bit of herself onto everything.
    Have fun with everything!!

    ReplyDelete